The following studies were conducted for various entities by the managing partners of Damooei Global Research either as leading or contributing authors.
Recent Public Reports
- The Boys and Girls Clubs in Ventura County: Serving the Economic Interests of the Region while Providing a Positive Place for Kids. 2014.
- Boys & Girls Clubs of Central Florida. A Safe Place for Our Youth to Realize Their Creativity and Aspire to Become Productive, Caring and Successful Adults as They Grow Up. 2014.
- Boys & Girls Clubs of Broward County, Florida. A Place Where Future Starts and Our Children Have the Opportunity to Develop Their Talents and Become Productive and Caring Adults. 2012.
- Investing in Our Youth, The Economic Impact of Boys & Girls Clubs in the State of California, 2011.
- Conejo Recreation and Park District: An Economic Engine of Ventura County and the State of California, 2009.
- Evaluation of the after-school programs with support from California After School Education and Safety (ASES) program for Port Hueneme School Districts in Southern California, 2008 through 2009.
- Workforce Issues in Manufacturing: A Survey of Skill Gaps and Related Workforce Issues in Three Manufacturing Sectors of Ventura and Santa Barbara Counties, 2008.
- Economic Impact of the Boys and Girls Clubs of Greater Oxnard and Port Hueneme on the Community: A Study of the Return in Investing in Our Children, 2008.
- Wage and Job Trends: And their dynamics in Southern California by Sector at the County and SCAG Regional Level Since the 1970s, 2008.
- Ventura County and the Arts: Impact and Opportunity for Community, 2008.
- Tobacco Smoke Choice in Housing: A Review of Environmental Tobacco Smoke Exposure in Assisted Housing and a Survey of Many Mansions Housing Residents in Thousand Oaks, 2007.
- Regional study sponsored by Ventura County Public Health Agency: Terrorism Planning through the Eyes of the Public, 2005.
- Input/Output model to estimate impact of the North Campus Development at California Lutheran University: A Sound Investment in Improving the Quality of Life in Ventura County, 2005.
Country Case Studies
- The Islamic Republic of Iran: A Story of Oil Dependence, 2008.
- Common Causes of Child Poverty across Different States in the U.S, 2007.
- The Effect of Foreign Direct Investment and Imports on Economic Growth: A Comparative Analysis of Thailand and the Philippines from1970 to1998, 2006.
- Analyzing Somalia's Past and Present Economic Constraints and Opportunities for Creating a Conducive Future Economic Environment, 1997.
- A Framework for Capacity Building in Rehabilitation Planning of Somalia, 1993.
- Programming the Medium-Term Plan (MTP) for Reconstruction and Rehabilitation of Somalia, 1993.
- Moving Towards Creation of a Conducive Economic Environment for Reconstruction and Rehabilitation in Somalia, 1993.
- Privatization: The Concept and the Promise for the Third World Countries, 1993.
- Root Causes of the Existing Macroeconomic Problems in Iran, 1992.
- Development Co-operation Report for Somalia: A Special Report for 1989-1991 UNDP Somalia in Nairobi, 1991.
- An Outline for the UNDP Fifth Country Program in Somalia: A Medium Run Program, 1991.
- Relief Operation, Rehabilitation Program, Where are the Dividing Lines: Somalia as a Special Case, 1991.
- Sale of Food Versus Its Donation: Does This Suggestion Have Any Economic Merit For a Needy Country? 1991.
- Paying Cash in Place of Providing Food to Refugees: Does This Approach Meet the Underlying Objectives, 1991.
- Social Dimensions of Adjustment: Its Concept and Implication in African Countries: With Particular Emphasis on the Case of Somalia. Mogadishu, 1990.
- Revisiting the Cash Shortage: A Brief Study of Somalia's Monetary Condition and Its Changes with Emphasis on the Role of Circular Checks, 1990.
- Counterpart Funds in Somalia, 1989.
- Strengthening Donors' Coordination in Somalia, 1989.
- Development Co-operation Report for Somalia in 1988, 1989.
- Economic Assessment of the South Bank, 1985.
- Empirical Study of a Balanced Budget in the Presence of Shortfalls in the Export Earnings, 1985.
- The Theoretical and the Methodological Study of the Design of a Balanced Budget, 1984.
- Studying the Economic Factors of Tax Determination in an Economy, 1984.
- Cost-Benefit Analysis of Increasing the Price of Agricultural Machinery in Iran, 1984.
- Economic Study of the Impact of Reducing Government Expenditure, 1984.
- Studies in the Causes of Inflation in Iran, 1984.
- Economic Study of Co-operatives in Iran, 1982.
Evaluation and Needs Assessments
- Evaluation Report: Support and Funding Opportunities of the California Endowment for Violence Prevention in the City of Oxnard, 2008.
- Project Evaluation Report: Preventing Violence in the City of Oxnard through the work of Oxnard Community Action Partnership (CAP), The Partnership, and Oxnard Family Power Project, 2008.
- Cultural and Linguistic Needs Assessment (GNA) for Blue Shield of California, 2007.
- Evaluation Report of Online Staff and Volunteer Training Program Evaluation Delivered By Communiteach: A Comprehensive Training Program for the Boys & Girls Clubs of Greater Oxnard and Port Hueneme Staff and Volunteers, 2007.
- Follow-up Surveys of Physicians and Clinics Participating in Child Obesity Workshops and Their Opinion Concerning the Usefulness/Efficacy of Information Received From Blue Cross of California on Child Obesity in 2006, 2007, 2008.
- Evaluation of the after-school programs with support from California After School Education and Safety (ASES) program for Rio and Port Hueneme School Districts in Southern California, 2008 through 2009.
- Evaluation of the after-school programs with support from California's 21st Century Community Learning Centers for Rio School Districts in Southern California, 2005 through 2007.
- Annual Evaluation of Pacific Camps After-school Programs in 2005, 2006, 2007, and 2008.
- Regional study for the Community Needs Assessment Collaborative Group of Ventura County: A Health Care Survey of Ventura County, 2006.
- Upward Bound Programs in Stimulating Technology Education and Career Aspirations among Underrepresented Minorities, 2004.
- Health Insurance Enrollment and Retention Survey/Study, 2004.
- Community Needs Assessment Collaborative Group (CNACG) of Ventura County: A Health Care Survey of Ventura County, 2003.
- Human Services Community Profile: A consortium of Public and Private Services Agencies in Ventura County in Southern California, 2002.
- Barriers of Cancer Screening for Hispanic Women, prepared for Ventura County Medical Resources Foundation, 2002.
- Community Needs Assessment: A Health Care Survey of Ventura County, 2000.
- Analysis of Social Indicators in Ventura County, 1994.
Economic and Social Impact Studies
- A Price Escalation Study: Estimating Price Changes of Intermediate Commodities to be used in Malabar International Proposed Production Scheme (2005-2010), August 2004.
- The State of the Workforce Report for North Bay Counties (Marin, Napa, Solano, and Sonoma), 2003.
- The State of the Workforce for Santa Barbara County, 2003.
- The State of Workforce for Ventura County, 2002.
- White papers on topical issues in public health prepared for Ventura County Public Health Department, 2002.
- The Impact of Expansion of Big Box Stores on Ventura County: Analysis of Current Socioeconomic Status of Unionized Employees of Grocery Stores, 2000.